Virtual Workshops: How to Tailor Google Meet for Your Business
Date: June 10 & June 11, 2020 | Duration: 1 Hour | Google & Softchoice
It has become more important than ever before to help our customers and prospects stay connected and productive. During these Virtual Workshops, Softchoice and Google Meet experts shared how Google Meet can be deployed with or without an existing G Suite license, as well as the advanced enterprise-grade features that are available. They also covered how *Softchoice’s Google Meet Kickstart offer can help you in implementing Google Meet, delivering security, quality, and reliability at scale. The enterprise-grade Google Meet video conferencing tool is free through September 30, 2020.
*Funding is available for those who qualify (project must begin before July 31, 2020)
The experts from Softchoice covered the following during the workshops:
- Get Started with Google Meet – a LIVE demo of enterprise-grade features
- Reliable, high quality meetings with robust security & privacy protection
- Meetings that are easy to join and create, wherever you are
- Deep integrations with G Suite & other tools
- Introduction to G Suite features that enhance the Google Meet experience
- New Features: Tile layout, enterprise security, 250 meeting attendees and up to 1 TB Drive storage
Thank you for submitting the form. You can download the resource now.