The Future of Education: Revolutionizing how students learn from anywhere
In today’s hybrid learning world, school districts are challenged to provide fast and reliable digital curricula to students both at school and at home. As more districts adopt a 1:1 Chromebook initiative, it’s critical that educators can solve the technology “app gap” and deliver all of their curriculum through a student’s device and get the most of out their investment.
Introducing: itopia and itopia Labs, a solution that enables students to unleash their creativity by making Adobe CC, AutoCAD, VS Code and more accessible from anywhere on any device through the cloud — so students are no longer restricted to on-site computer labs. Educators can build virtual labs in one-click from curated lists of apps and easily onboard students directly from Google Workspace.
Provided as a fully managed service, itopia Labs can be set up without specialized technology expertise, so it is easy to get started.
Watch this webinar for insights into common K-12 challenges with enabling hybrid learning and to see a demo of the itopia Labs solution in action:
– Manage virtual labs from a district-level, school-level, and class-level all from one dashboard
– Create high-tech virtual labs for Career Technical Education (CTE) in minutes
– Add students to virtual labs in one-click from Google Workspace and Google Classroom
– Deliver powerful photo and video editing labs at high resolution and framerate
– Save money with predictable, flat-rate pricing per student
Thank you for submitting the form. You can download the resource now.